Since certain activities of ModemTec Ltd require personal data processing, the company has taken all measures required by binding legal regulations to protect personal data. More detailed information about the processing of personal data (eg their extend, purpose and time of processing) is always given when providing personal data in relation to a specific situation.
However, when providing personal information, you always have the right:
- to withdraw your consent, if the consent to the processing of personal data has been given (consent does not need to be given in particular when data are processed for the purpose of performance of the contract or contract negotiations);
- for the correction of personal data;
- to delete personal data if the conditions are met;
- to object to the processing of personal data;
- to limit the processing of personal data;
- to access to personal data;
- to the portability of personal data;
- to make a complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection about the processing of personal data.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the law is the director of the company, who can be contacted about the matter for personal data protection at:
phone: (+420) 558 558 311